Parent Involvement is so vital in making a difference in your child’s education and showing support for our school.
We need assistance with the following:
- Hands-on Activities
- Special Events
- Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- School Advisory Council (SAC)
- Chorus Events
- Band Events
How can I help my child succeed?
- Read with your child, even if he or she is older, and show an interest in what is done in school each day.
- Use television wisely. Limit television to no more than 2 hours on a school night.
- Establish a daily routine of meal times, time for homework and chores, time for family work and bedtime.
- Talk with your child about positive values and personal traits, such as respect for self and others, hard work and responsibility. Show your values by your actions.
Please communicate any positive happenings, questions, or concerns by contacting our
Parent Involvement Coordinator:
English 6-12, Reading K-12, Elementary K-6, ESOL Endorsement, Educational Leadership
Familial involvement is vital to student success, as is the rest of the surrounding village.
Click here to e-mail or call 863-499-2970.