- Media Center Hours: 8:55 am to 3:35 pm (with a pass)
- Accelerated Reader Tests may be taken between 8:30 and 8:55 with a pass OR during your reading class.
Search Engines for Students
Ask.com – Questions and Answers
Kids Click – Web search for kids by librarians
Yahoolagins! – The web guide for kids!
Net Trekker – Online resources, aligned with state standards
- Enter and exit through the front door only.
- Sit two per table (rectangle only) facing front.
- Gum, food items and drinks are not permitted.
- Chairs are to remain on the floor.
- No horseplay or loud talking.
- ID badge will be required for check-out.
- Two books per person.
- Students with overdue books or fines may not check out books.
Overdue, Lost or Damaged Books
- Overdue fines will be charged at a rate of $.05 per book per day.
- Students may not check out books if they have overdue, lost or damaged books.
- Payment for a book can be done in one sum or in payments.
- Students with overdue, lost or damaged books may not participate in extra school activities.
- If the book is found and returned in good condition, money will be refunded.
Reference books cannot be checked out. Copies from books or computers will be $.10 for black-and-white and $.25 for color. Copies will be made at the front desk.
Please do not re-shelve books. Books returned to the shelves by media center users are sometimes misplaced. Place books you don’t want on a table.