Just when you thought it was safe to enter a classroom….
It’s SHARK Watch 2018 at Crystal Lake Middle School
Box Tops for Education, collect box tops from various products, cut them out and bring them in! Fill a sheet with 25 box tops for a Free Choice Shirt Day. Begins Oct 2; turn in your completed sheet during lunch to the front table by Oct 27 to receive your free choice shirt day on Nov 3.
Dr. Kuehl’s Marine Science classroom has three new critters… Shark Eggs. Watch them grow, develop and hatch right here on Shark Watch!
Fun FACT: Sharks lay eggs, like a chicken, but with a “leathery shell”. The round object in the center of the video is the shark’s yoke sack. The Coral Cat Shark’s eggs could take up to several months to hatch. The shark inside will grow large and takes up the entire center of the egg while the yoke sack is absorbed.
- Smokey the Bear is 70 years old, and he celebrated at CLMS!!!Smokey the Bear is 70 years old and came to visit the students in Dr. Bergers’/Ms Canterburys’ class to celebrate. Smokey was here to […]
- AFTER-SCHOOL TUTORINGPlease click here for more information […]
- P. E’s Students of the MonthOur P.E. Department has selected a student from each grade level to recognize them for their great class participation and positive attitudes . From […]
- Art Student of the MonthOur “Art Student of the Month” for January 2018 is eighth grade Art I student Charlize Vinson. Her task was to design an imaginary flower. She chose […]
- Information on School Supplies and Uniforms for 2016-17 School YearOur 2016-17 school year began with students returning to school on August 15th, 2016. Click “Learn More” below to read our Newsletter […]